Lee’s Summit Physicians Group and Lakewood Counseling
Parenting the Love and Logic Way™
This parenting program is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately.
Learn how to:
- Avoid un-winnable power-struggles and arguments
- Stay calm when your kids do incredibly upsetting things
- Set enforceable limits
- Avoid enabling and begin empowering
- Help your kids team from mistakes rather than repeating them
- Raise kids who are family members rather than dictators
For your convenience, two locations and six sessions are available:
Lee’s Summit Physicians Group - Tuesday evenings from 6-7pm
- January 17, – February 21, 2017
- April 11 – May 16, 2017
Lakewood Counseling - Monday afternoons 12-1:30
- January 23 – February 27, 2017
- April 17 - May 22, 2017
- (Contact Lakewood Counseling 816.404.6170 for payment and schedule classes at their location)
Cost: $42 per person; pre-registration is required and space is limited (no children please).
If you have questions, please contact JoMarie at 816.524.3223 Ext.214.
Payment (cash or check only) accepted by mail or at any LSPG location. Mail to the Attn of JoMarie Young:
Lee's Summit Physicians Group, 1425 NW Blue Parkway, Lee's Summit, MO 64086
Information to include with registration: your name, address, phone, ages of children and session date