8:00 am – 5:00 pm*
8:00 am – 4:30 pm*
*A limited number of same day appointments are usually available.
Our medical providers are specifically trained in taking care of adult routine care problems in addition to more complex medical issues and coordinating specialists as the need arises. Our practice will see individuals age 14 and older. So whether you need a physical or help managing your diabetes, we are here for you.
Lee’s Summit Physicians Group Internal Medicine offers Personalized, Preventive, and Primary Care for adults of all ages.
Dr. Molly Lewandowski, Dr. Robb, Dr. Barnard and family nurse practitioner Cindy Aldrige are board certified medical providers. They treat adult medical problems that range from common infections such as sinusitis and bronchitis to chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease and many others. When necessary, your medical provider can refer you to a specialist to receive further care or treatment.
*Closed 12pm–1pm, but open for patients to call or pick up documents.
A limited number of same day appointments are usually available.
We provide care and treatment for the following:
- Adult Physicals
- Well woman care including pap and pelvic exams and contraception
- School Physicals Adolescent medicine
- Acute illnesses like strep throat, bronchitis, colds and bladder infections
- Diabetes and endocrine problems
- Headaches and neurologic disorders
- Heart disease & risk factor reduction
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Lung diseases
- Asthma and allergies
- Smoking cessation
- Stress, anxiety & depression
- Minor injuries & back pain
- Gastrointestinal & liver diseases
- Kidney diseases
- Skin problems, rashes & acne
- Mole and wart removal
- Minor surgery & office procedures
- Onsite Lab available
and much more…
What to Bring:
- List of your current medications and dosages
- Any labs or reports from other specialists
- Blood pressure log if you have HTN
- Blood glucose log if diabetic
- Insurance card
Click here for Map and Directions